Monday, January 25, 2016

The Voices In My Head

Recently, I saw the Disney Pixar movie Inside Out and LOVED it! The movie follows the life of Riley, a young girl, who is just uprooted to San Francisco. Her emotions try to guide her through the difficult changes ahead. Like Riley, there are a million different voices running around in my head. They give me advice on how to deal with life and help me know what to say in awkward situations. Meet some of the voices in my head and some of the things they say to me: (Disclaimer: I'm not crazy!)
 "You Chose Poorly" - Grail Knight (Indiana Jones)

 "Treat Yo Self" - Tom and Donna (Parks and Rec)

 "But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5 am, and make some soup! It's the best! I love it! I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life. That's fantastic!" - Nacho Libre
 "Don't be suspicious" - Jean- Ralphio and Mona Lisa Saperstein (Parks and Rec)
 "Ron, would you like some salad?" (Waitor)
"Since I am not a rabbit, no I do not." - Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)
 "I have flaws. What are they? I sing int he shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car" - Michael Scott (The Office)
 "Cause I'm flushed with caaaaaaaaash" -Jean-Ralphio Saperstein (Parks and Rec)
 "I'm full, and yet I know if i stop eating this, I'll regret it." - Chandler Bing (Friends)
 "There's nothing we can't do if we work hard, never sleep and shirk all other responsibilities in our lives!" - Leslie Knope (Parks and Rec)
 "You sit on a throne of lies" - Buddy the Elf (Elf)
 "Never give up, never surrender" - Jason Nesmith (Galaxy Quest)


 "Did I do that?" - Steve Urkel (Family Matters)
"I got a lifetime of knowledge" - Sebastian/Viola Hastings (She's The Man)


 "You're killin' me smalls!" - Ham Porter (The Sandlot)
 "It's a trap" - Admiral Ackbar (Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi)



Well... I hope you enjoyed meeting some of the voices in my head! And again... I'm not crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment