Sunday, October 4, 2015

10 Reasons Online Dating Is Literally The Worst!

Online dating is literally the worst! A few months ago I signed up for LDSPlanet.com, a dating website specifically for LDS singles. My eyes were opened to a whole new world of interesting people. Seriously guys!!! I may die an old frumpy cat lady... My birthday is coming up, just buy me a cat now.............

Here are 10 different types of people on LDSPlanet.com. Enjoy.

10. The guys with really great hair:
 

 

9. Mirror selfies:

 


8. High school pics: (um... I don't want to date a 12 year old)

 


7. Missionary profile pics:


6. Just a guy who wants to find someone to share his bicycle with: (I actually know him and he is super awesome! Ladies... If you want to share a bike with this man I can hook you up!)



5. Profile pics that make you say "WHAT???? Let me guess... you have a really great personality..."


4. Edward Cullen impersonators


3. The creepers: ("He's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, so ya'll betta hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands cuz they're rapin everybody out there...")

 

 


2. The straight up wack-jobs:














1. The 62 year old... but don't worry, he looks and acts 40:


















Well guys... that basically sums up why I'm single and why I hate online dating....




1 comment:

  1. Whit I've never tried online dating but thought you should know you are freakin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete